Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prenatal Cradle - Review

I bought the Prenatal Cradle this afternoon and I am not impressed. According to the package I have the correct size, size Small, but the only part that feels snug and supportive is the belly band portion. The elastic which goes over the shoulders is too stretchy and thin to help support any weight, and the whole thing chafes against my bare skin. I suppose I could wear a bra, and then a tank top, and then the support, and then put on my shirt, but that would be an awful lot of layers!

They have the right idea with this Prenatal Cradle, dispersing weight to the shoulders, but at $63 it is poorly done. I can't recommend this product. :-( We might be better off with a regular belly belt style with the addition of suspenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!