Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still Struggling

Well, I'm still struggling with the mental aspect of "stabbing" myself with a needle. This morning I gave up on the quick jab that the nurse instructed me to use and instead I pressed the tip against my skin and just pushed it through. I'm hoping that the clinic will give me the green light on this technique because it was honestly so much easier for me. I felt calm (after trying for a good 10 min to work of the nerve to jab it in!). I'd love to know what my blood pressure is while anticipating the injection. This morning I even began to sweat! And I rarely sweat.

Instead of getting easier over time it seems like it is getting HARDER to give myself the shot. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!