Monday, December 13, 2010

This 'n' That

I've discovered Ginger Tea and really like it. Chop up a few slices of crystalized ginger and add hot water. ! It has to steep for at least 5 minutes. The tea is very mild and just barely sweetened (crystalized ginger is dried and sweetened with sugar) and I'll bet it would be wonderful for morning sickness or any other nausea. Ginger is great for settling the stomach.

Baby Girl (head down in first-position) had hiccups the other night and her head was right on my cervix, just rythmically driving me crazy while I was trying to go to sleep. LOL. :-)

The babies should weigh about 5 lbs each now and I'm still feeling fine. We have a doctor appointment on Wednesday and hopefully we will verify the babies' positions. I believe the boy has gone more vertical and head-down, though the girl is still lower.

Made gingerbread cookies yesterday, and today we are making Stockings to hang over the fireplace! With the girls being 7, 5, and 3, this will be our first really big traditional Christmas with lots of memories.

!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!