Sunday, November 14, 2010

Uncomfortable.

Today is the first day that I've truly felt uncomfortable. I've had days when I strained my back a bit, and days when I was exhausted... but today I feel huge and heavy, stretched, squished, exhausted and breathless. I have to sit perfectly upright, otherwise my pelvis or tailbone gets crushed. If I recline it must be flat on my side. Sitting here now I feel like I can't take a complete breath because my lungs are compressed. Reminds me of my Renaissance Fair days when we dressed in corsets, but at the end of the day the corset came off and I could take a deep breath and stretch my back. Not so now. I can't bend forward and I can't twist sideways.

Half the problem is no nap today. Sundays we go to church and when we get back at 1pm it's time for lunch. Naptime just doesn't happen. So, starting next week I'll be staying home from church to nap. I don't like the idea, but I think it will help.

Today I measure 42.5 inches. It feels like my belly needs to hurry up and grow because I'm pretty sure these babies are squished up against my spine and that is adding considerable to my discomfort. I'd rather be larger in front rather than feeling SO squished.

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the exact same way the last couple days...I cant get a good breath, and I cant stretch, get comfy, nothing! We dont have too much longer!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!