Tuesday, July 27, 2010

15 weeks.

I think tomorrow makes 15 weeks.

I've started sleeping with a big pillow propping up my shoulder/belly/hip/knee. As a stomach sleeper my biggest "hardship" is when I can no longer sleep face down and have to try to sleep on my side. I delay the inevitable as long as I can, with pillows and more pillows!

It's been two weeks since my last email from the Intended Parents. In my last email to them I asked about their plans regarding inducing lactation and did they want to use my milk for the first few weeks after birth (before they fly home to Germany). No response. Maybe breast milk is a taboo topic in Germany - I don't know. California is so liberal we can generally talk openly about ANYTHING. Needless to say, I'm a little bit uncomfortable with being pregnant with someone else's children and losing contact with them.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
:-)

1 comment:

  1. I received one of those huge maternity pillows this time around, it's a godsend! So much better than my 5 pillows I prop various places LOL!

    ReplyDelete

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!