Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tip: Keeping Track of Medications

There are so many medications that just be taken in preparation for surrogacy. It can be confusing! This time around I used a printable calendar with each daily medication listed for each day. I then taped my calendar schedule to the inside of my kitchen cabinet where my medicines are stored. I also taped a pen on a string to the inside of this cabinet. Now when I open the cabinet I can clearly see which meds need to be taken for that day and what time (for those meds which are time-sensitive). I cross them off when taken so I no longer ask myself "did I do my Lupron shot this morning?"

Remember to use a heating pad after Progesterone shots, and let alcohol dry before injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are requesting a response from me, please include your email address in your comment!